What do you get when a highly philanthropic gaming platform rallies around the charitable efforts of the gaming community? Well, you get the XBOX Gives Back community event!
Xbox community manager are sharing their favorite charities during their regular, weekly streams. You can find stream and event information on the Xbox One Community Calendar app, or through Xbox.com. Donations are accepted from July 17th – July 23rd.
This awesome, week-long event will include daily promo activities like Game with Fame featuring special guests, livestream gameplay, giveaways & exclusive prizes!
Charities that are supported by this event include: GameChanger, Crescent Moon Foundation, Block By Block, Gamers Outreach/Gamers For Giving, St. Jude, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, ASPCA, Susan G Komen Foundation, Autism Speaks.
There are loads of prizes you can enter to win by donating to these awesome causes. Prizes include:
– Donate $7.50 to receive 1 Month Xbox Live Gold (limited # of copies).
– Donate $15 for 1 entry into GameChanger’s Prize Package drawing & a chance to win over $1,000 of Xbox prizes including: EXCLUSIVE Halo 5 Military Duffel, Xbox One console, 5 games, special edition hardware & swag!
– Donate $60 to receive a GameChanger Swag pack (limited to 100).
– MANY more prizes to be announced….!!
Don’t wait another minute. Get involved now!
– Donate to win prizes, digital codes & more!
– Watch livestreams & gameplay throughout the week – click here to check out the full calendar of events!
– Join GameChanger’s giveaway & spread the word for a chance to win the official prize!
About GameChanger Charity – GameChanger Charity’s mission is to improve the lives of children and families suffering from life-threatening illnesses. GameChanger makes an impact by delivering meaningful services directly to hospital patients & staff, awarding financial aid & college scholarships, delivering video game gift packages and hosting unique online gaming events. Founded in 2007, GameChanger was started by Jim Carol after witnessing the impact video games had on his son Taylor during a 5 year battle with Leukemia. To learn more, please visit gamechangercharity.org
About Crescent Moon Foundation – The Crescent Moon Foundation, founded by Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing support for educational pursuits that will benefit children most in need who have displayed a commitment to their community, as well as other charitable causes. Ten scholarships are awarded annually to students who demonstrate a commitment to their community, excel in leadership and academics, and who are in need. To learn more, please visit https://www.crescentmoonfoundation.org/
Here’s the full list of Charities supported during the XBOX Community Gives Back: GameChanger, Crescent Moon Foundation, Block By Block, Gamers Outreach, Gamers For Giving, St. Jude, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, ASPCA, Susan G Komen Foundation, Autism Speaks
[…] Xbox community to give back (http://www.bigheartedgamers.com/07/2016/xbox-community-gives-back/) […]